PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website https://www.uproomsvic.com/ (hereinafter, THE WEB), which is owned by Hotel Up Rooms Vic (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEB).
The navigation on the web site of THE OWNER OF THE WEB attributes the condition of user of the same and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications.
The user is obliged to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, uses of traffic and this Legal Notice. The user will respond to THE OWNER OF THE WEB or to third parties, from any damages that could be caused as a result of the breach of said obligation.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access, however, THE OWNER OF THE WEB conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the previous completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data that
Communicate to THE OWNER OF THE WEB and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements that you make.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEB and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist apology or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damages in the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties; As well as impede the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of the computer resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEB provides its services.
- Attempt to access the e-mail accounts of other users or to restricted areas of the computer systems of THE WEB OWNER or of third parties and, if appropriate, extract information.
- To violate the intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as to violate the confidentiality of the information of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties.
- To supplant the identity of another user, of the public administrations or of a third party.
- To reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the content, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as graphic design and source codes, constitute a work owned by THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without being understood as User any of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users accessing this website can view the contents and make, if necessary, authorized private copies as long as the reproduced elements are not subsequently assigned to third parties, nor installed
Servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relationships between THE OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services . Those who intend to establish a hyperlink previously must request authorization in writing from THE OWNER OF THE WEB. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page or home page of our website, as well as to refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about THE OWNER OF THE WEB, or include illegal content, contrary To good customs and to public order.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or the actions that you perform based on them.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a purely informative purpose, without the full guarantee of access to all content, its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE WEBSITE OWNER excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages and losses of any nature derived from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or topicality of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of content transmitted, disseminated, stored
Made available, accessed through the website or services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with laws, good faith, public order, uses of traffic and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the actions of third parties that infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as The rules on unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Likewise, THE OWNER OF THE WEB declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear in this web is exclusively the one to inform to the user on the existence of other sources susceptible to extend the contents offered by this web site. THE OWNER OF THE WEB does not guarantee or be responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; Nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, nor is it responsible for the result obtained. THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
When we need to obtain information on your part, we will always ask you to provide it voluntarily expressly. The data collected through the data collection forms of the website or other channels will be incorporated into a personal data file duly registered in the General Data Protection Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, which is Responsible THE OWNER OF THE WEB. This entity will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of offering the services requested, with all the legal and security guarantees required by Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Personal Data Protection, the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December and Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or
Circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, should send a notification to THE OWNER OF THE WEB identifying properly, specifying the alleged And expressly declaring and under their responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any contentious issue that concerns the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, the Spanish legislation will apply.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be published formally to the official gazettes of the public administrations, which are the only instrument that testifies to Its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without purpose of legal validity.
In accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on personal data protection (LOPD), the client is informed and gives his consent to the incorporation of his data into a file for which UP ROOMS VIC S.A.U. is responsable that has been duly registered with the Spanish data protection agency in order to inform you about the products and services requested, as well as the sending of commercial communications on them.
We also inform you that the personal data provided will not be transferred or communicated, even for third parties.